NPWA Building to Open to the Public
on Monday, June 29, 2020
June 26, 2020- NPWA will be opening our building to the public on Monday, June 29, 2020. As we open to the public, like other establishments, we will implement additional interior safety measures and guidelines to protect our staff and customers. Our regular hours will resume: 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Below is some information and safety protocols to anticipate when coming to the Authority office.
• No employee or customer should enter the building if you are exhibiting symptoms associated with Covid-19.
• Anyone entering the building is expected to wear a face mask, covering the mouth and nose. If you cannot, or choose not to, wear a face mask, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-855-3617 for assistance.
• Please maintain social distancing, keeping 6 feet between each person.
• Hand sanitizer will be provided as one enters our building; please use prior to interactions with staff members.
• Our bathrooms are closed to the public.
• Please use the appropriate payment drop box outside the building for leaving payments, documents, etc. if you do not wish to come into the building.
While our staff has been working through the entirety of the pandemic, we look forward to finally serving our customers again in person. We thank you for your anticipated cooperation as we navigate these challenging times.